Lab Support Engineer

Position type: Contract - W-2 Job duration: 1+ years

The world's largest manufacturer of heavy construction and earthmoving equipment seeks an energetic Lab Support Engineer with solid ProE skills and some Java web design experience for an opening in Cary, NC.

=B7 The qualified candidate must be able to effectively communicate and work with all levels of personnel both inside and outside the Company and prioritize work in a dynamic environment. =B7 This position crosses multiple IT enterprise technologies and hardware (HPUX, WinXP, Network Appliance). =B7 This position is Level 3 direct user support and performs some administration for engineering applications.

Requirements: =B7 Extremely strong organizational skills and ability to interpret standards. =B7 1 year engineering experience with software programs Teamcenter Enterprise, Engineering, Visualization and Pro/E, demonstrating proficiency in a design/detailing or an analysis (IDEAS, Nastran, etc) environment. =B7 Java or other web design/programming. =B7 Effective communications skills, both oral and written. =B7 Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style.

Desired: =B7 Familiarity with basic procurement and quality principles, procedures, and techniques.

Please feel welcome to contact me directly to discuss your interest and background, and feel confident that when you leave a message, I'll return your call ASAP. At Zempleo, that's just how we do it.

Jody Kirchgessner Recruiter

Zempleo, Inc. in partnership with Volt Services Group

401 SW Water Street, Suite 203. Peoria IL 61602

Email: snipped-for-privacy@volt.com Telephone: (309) 495-2091 Fax: (309) 676-7928

Positions include a competitive benefits program. Candidates to whom positions are offered will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.

Reply to
Zempleo, Inc.