Machine Performance Analyst (SISG)

Position Type: Contract - W-2
Job Duration: 2+ years
A Fortune 100 company based in Peoria, IL and the world's largest
manufacturer of heavy construction and earthmoving equipment seeks an
experienced Machine Performance Analyst with 3+ years experience in
performance modeling of hydraulic, drive train, and engine systems.
=B7 The Systems Integration Support Group (SISG) in the Motion and
Power Control Division is responsible for designing and developing a
product line of integrated "power solutions" for next generation
machines.
=B7 The "power solution" includes integrating these components:
engine, after-treatment, cooling system, transmission, lower power
train, hydraulics, electronics and control algorithms.
=B7 The successful candidate must have experience with machine and
system performance modeling.
=B7 Strong preference for experience working in machine test, system
test, or hands-on machine controls development.
=B7 An engineer in this position is responsible for performance
modeling of hydraulic, drive train, and engine systems for engine and
machine customers.
=B7 The analyst will work with system engineers and customers to
perform timely analysis in support of product development schedules and
strategy projects.
Requirements:
=B7 BSE with 5 years experience or MSE with 3 years experience.
=B7 Machine, hydraulic, or drivetrain performance analysis and text
experience
=B7 Machine & control models experience (Dynasty, EASY5, ADAMS, ASCL,
Matlab/ Simulink)
Please feel welcome to contact me directly to discuss your interest and
background, and feel confident that when you leave a message, I'll
return your call ASAP. At Zempleo, that's just how we do it.
Jody Kirchgessner
Recruiter
Zempleo, Inc. in partnership with Volt Services Group
401 SW Water Street, Suite 203.
Peoria IL 61602
Email: snipped-for-privacy@volt.com
Telephone: (309) 495-2091
Fax: (309) 676-7928
Positions include a competitive benefits program. Candidates to whom
positions are offered will be required to pass pre-employment drug
screening and background investigation.
Reply to
Zempleo, Inc.

Site Timeline