Full time Pro-E Design Engineer needed

No. of Positions 1

State / Country / Province USA: IL Illinois

Business

Function Engineering

Job Title/ Description Responsibilities:

. Design & development of the finished (mechanical) housing for new & existing product lines . Working directly with mechanical & electrical engineers in department to establish design criteria . Work with manufacturing engineers to see that design meets criteria set out

Attributes/Skills Required/Sought:

. Strong CAD background in Pro-E/Wildfire (2.0 or 3.0), specifically in surfacing tools . Ability to effectively communicate across all lines of the organization - manufacturing to management . Strong mechanical aptitude . Ability to work both independently and as part of a team

Experience/Education:

. Bachelors in CAD Design preferred, or Bachelors in another Engineering discipline

Recruiter Marybeth Claire

snipped-for-privacy@stanleyworks.com

Hiring Manager Marybeth Claire

snipped-for-privacy@stanleyworks.com

Reply to
MCADEngineering

What's the rate?

Reply to
John Wade

What's the rate?

This thing you're replying to, John, didn't appear on the comp.cad.pro-engineer newgroup, did it. I thought I might have snuffed someone and just got the re: reply, but it's not on Google, either, even two days later. Meaning nothing to get. Where'd it come from? What's your reply doing here with no OP, no quoted post, no nada? Very confusing.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes