1
State / Country / Province
USA: IL Illinois
Business

Function
Engineering
Job Title/ Description
Responsibilities:
. Design & development of the finished (mechanical) housing for new &
existing product lines
. Working directly with mechanical & electrical engineers in
department to establish design criteria
. Work with manufacturing engineers to see that design meets criteria
set out
Attributes/Skills Required/Sought:
. Strong CAD background in Pro-E/Wildfire (2.0 or 3.0), specifically
in surfacing tools
. Ability to effectively communicate across all lines of the
organization - manufacturing to management
. Strong mechanical aptitude
. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Experience/Education:
. Bachelors in CAD Design preferred, or Bachelors in another
Engineering discipline
Recruiter
Marybeth Claire
snipped-for-privacy@stanleyworks.com
Hiring Manager
Marybeth Claire
snipped-for-privacy@stanleyworks.com
Reply to
MCADEngineering
What's the rate?
This thing you're replying to, John, didn't appear on the comp.cad.pro-engineer newgroup, did it. I thought I might have snuffed someone and just got the re: reply, but it's not on Google, either, even two days later. Meaning nothing to get. Where'd it come from? What's your reply doing here with no OP, no quoted post, no nada? Very confusing.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes