Urgent Need-Senior / Lead CAE Engineer - Abaqus & Project mgmt (Germany)

Senior / Lead CAE Engineer - Abaqus & Project mgmt -Location- Germany Intellisym Research and Engineering Solutions

Summary

Experience: 4 - 8 Years Location:Germany Compensation:Rupees 50,000 - 2,00,000 Education:UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical, Production/Industrial PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization Industry Type:Auto/Auto Ancillary Role:Tech. Lead/Project Lead Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D

Job Description

Technical expertise in FEA CAE concepts and tools - Abaqus FEA and Marc Mentat Project Management,onsite co-ordinator for the project define work packages for the offshore team members responsible for the co-ordination of the offshore team

Desired Candidate Profile

Require a minimum of 4 to 8 yrs experience in non linear analysis using Abaqus or Marc Mentat. Must be ready to work on site and be capable of co-ordinating and leading the offfshore team.

Company Profile

Intellisym is primarily an Engineering and Technology domain firm, where our core competencies are R&D Design and Analysis serving domains such as aerospace, automotive, energy, mechanical engineering .

Contact Details

Company Name:Intellisym Research and Engineering Solutions Website:

Name:Hr Address:Intellisym Research and Engineering Solutions P63, 7th main, 9th cross, LIC colony, Jeevan Bhima nagar, Sector 11,

28 560075 Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@intellisym.com Telephone:+918971954186
Reply to
Administrator Intellisym

Administrator Intellisym schrieb:

Last time I looked, we didn't use Rupees in Germany, we used Euros.

50000 Rupees (approx. 700 Euros) per month would be a ridicilously low wage for an engineer in Germany.
Reply to
Thomas Koenig