Tom Senior M1 lead screw

Hello all, Long time no post. Too long, but cancer treatment has laid me low since Feb 2007. However, I now have the enthusiasm to get going again, but before I start, I will need to replace either the Y-Y axis screw or nut or both as it gives off a really nasty grauncing noise when I turn the handle. Will pluck up the energy and remove the table as soon as I have done with the carport extension - separate post. Happy New Year everyone. GeoffH

Reply to
Geoff