Gear cutter info required

I have come across a YouTube clip of cutting helical gears by john5tevenson that uses what appears to be an endmill. Where can you get these type of
endmills? I have only only been able to find information about standard disc cutters as in Ivan Law book.
Thank you for any information
I have come across a YouTube clip of cutting helical gears by john5tevenson that uses what appears to be an endmill. Where can you get these type of endmills? I have only only been able to find information about standard disc cutters as in Ivan Law book.
Thank you for any information
He uses a 3mm FC-3 cutter, bit about the setup on madmoder
http://madmodder.net/index.php?topic629.0
jasonballamy