import dxf to Abaqus

Hi, I have a model in dxf format (points and lines) which I need to import into abaqus to run and fem analysis. Basically, we have a model created from data obtained from laser scanning an object, the model being points and lines joining them. Is there some way I can import this into abaqus to run an analysis? Thanks! ibrahim

Reply to
Ibrahim Mohammad