Format for inserting OLEFrame in DXF

Does anyone know specific details of OLEFrame record in DXF ?
I need to programmatically modify a DXF files, inserting icons ( or if
necessary DXF blocks from another DXF file ) into original DXF. I need to do this from a VB 6 project. Best solution would be to insert as an OLEFrame object - but I can not find the specific specification of the format of binary data that should be written as a parameter of this record - it is apparently not only the image pixels but also some additional data .
Jeff Bennett Bennet-Tec Information Systems, Inc Jeff @ Bennet-Tec.com

DXF is in ASCII text format. DXB is the binary format.
Bob
One of the customization newsgroups would be the place to ask. Aim your browser at http://discussion.autodesk.com/ and then pick AutoCAD to get a list of its newsgroups, including several that address various approached to customization, including VB.
-Bill
Hiker123 wrote:

Go to
http://autodesk.com /
and enter dxf in the search box in the upper right corner, or dxb for the binary version of dxf. There, you will find the dxf file reference on the first page returned.
Bob