Image in DXF

Dear All, My task is to export BMP file in DXF. Currently, the application generate DXF file that export the application report into DXF file. That work fine. The problem is how to insert the BMP file (client logo) to the generated DXF. I found the codes for that (Ole2Frame, 30 ect.) But it seems that it change the DXF in other places as well (I tried to insert OLE BMP to one of the exported DXF file that the application generate and found few dozens differences, not only the Ole2Frame part). Any idea will be highly appreciated. TIA,

Reply to
Anthoni