Custom perforated pattern design based on Image

Dear All,

I am a sheetmetal CNC programmer (for turret punch and plasma cutting ). While back ago i need a software to generate perforated pattern based on an image. However, i could not find any software like that on the market. Although i found some companies that obviously have the similar-purposed software, i could not buy it. Then i decided to make a software to do that purposes for helping me with my job.

Now i would like to introduce Image2Punch Genesis as a tool to generate perforated pattern design based on your favourite image. Then you can convert it into CAD file to be used for your Pro-E project. Please visit the website

to see the 3D illustration. I am sure your Pro-E software can read and translate the DXF/DWG file.

best regards,

Fransiscus Herry

Reply to
fherry

Dear All,

I am a sheetmetal CNC programmer (for turret punch and plasma cutting ). While back ago i need a software to generate perforated pattern based on an image. However, i could not find any software like that on the market. Although i found some companies that obviously have the similar-purposed software, i could not buy it. Then i decided to make a software to do that purposes for helping me with my job.

Now i would like to introduce Image2Punch Genesis as a tool to generate perforated pattern design based on your favourite image. Then you can convert it into CAD file to be used for your Pro-E project. Please visit the website

to see the 3D illustration. I am sure your Pro-E software can read and translate the DXF/DWG file.

best regards,

Fransiscus Herry

Three four days ago, Pier Dil asked a similar question about using an imported bit map to create a curve. Maybe the responses to that, if you'd choose to participate in this news group and read the posts, even lurk for a time to figure out what goes on here before posting, would make your question more worth while. Or, if you read that question and the responses but didn't find them helpful, you might participate in that thread and say so. I really can't see starting a seperate thread on exactly the same question PD raised.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

[...]

David Janes And, I guess, push comes to shove, I really can't see wasting time developing another application to do something Pro/e does, internally, quite well when there are so many other deficiencies, of a general nature, that could use addressing by some talented, community minded programming professionals. Your problem, Herry, and your "solution", does not rank in the top one percent of the functionality that users need in this program!!!!!! (I think I missed this in my first response because I missed what you were SELLING. Slipped that in there quire nicely, very subtle. Congratulations, I missed it.)

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

Dear David Janes,

Thank you for your advice :) I appreciate that...i will look and search Pier Dil post that maybe can give some help. The problem that i had is really specific problem and i think that might help other people to make custom perforated design using the solution i have got :)

" Your problem, Herry, and your "solution", does not rank in the top one percent of the functionality that users need in this program!!!!!! " ---->This is what they calls niche market.

But anyway really appreciate it David. Have a good week day.

regards, Herry

Reply to
fherry

Dear David Janes,