Generating Perforated Pattern Design for your Sheet metal Solidworks Project

Dear All,

I am a sheetmetal CNC programmer (for turret punch and plasma cutting ). While back ago i need a software to generate perforated pattern based on an image. However, i could not find any software like that on the market. Although i found some companies that obviously have the similar-purposed software, i could not buy it. Then i decided to make a software to do that purposes for helping me with my job.

Now i would like to introduce Image2Punch Genesis as a tool to generate perforated pattern design based on your favourite image. Then you can convert it into CAD file to be used for your solidworks project. Please visit the website

to see the 3D illustration. I am sure your Solidworks software can read and translate the DXF/DWG file.

best regards,

Fransiscus Herry

Reply to
fherry