Pro/E-based Designer/Modeler/Drafter Seeking work in Southern California Area

Greetings and Good Day to ALL!!!
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ivan McKinney. I am a Pro/E-based Designer/Drafter. I have worked in a variety of companies and industries. I
am a good andtimely worker who makes a special effort to be on friendly terms with every one possible.
In addition to Pro/E, I have other possibly valuable skills related to: Documention, Illustration, 3D Visualisation, and Image Editing which might be a "Value-Added benefit to any company or industry.
I seek, and am open to, a variety of work scenarioes: W2 Contract, W2 Direct, and in this troubled economic climate, I'm even open to working Part-time. I desire to work in the greater Orange County area (714, 949), but I am "open" to Long Beach/South L.A. (562) and Pomona (909) areas.
EMAIL ME AT: snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
FOR RESUME.