Senior Mechanical Designer/Drafter (SolidWorks) @ Zo diac Pool Systems ? (San Diego) Vista, California

Senior Mechanical Designer/Drafter (SolidWorks) @ Zodiac Pool Systems ?
?? (San Diego) Vista, California

Zodiac isn't just a pool supply manufacturer - we focus on Smart Pool Produ
cts, from physical pool equipment to connected, smart equipment. Zodiac lea
ds in pool automation and control and web-enabling our pool products.

We are the leading provider of premium, innovative pool and spa products an
d is committed to designing and producing the most energy efficient, earth-
friendly pool products and systems available.

We are seeking a Mechanical Designer with strong drafting and designing ski
lls utilizing SolidWorks. You will work within the Engineering Department t
o create and modify drawings and is primarily responsible for the mechanica
l design of products within the Product Development team. Most of the proje
ct work will be on new products with a smaller amount focused on updating a
nd modifying existing products.

Do you have at least 6 years working design / drafting experience with cons
umer based products, with respect to injection molded components and sheet
metal design? If so, we want to hear from you?

To learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please visit:

Michael Galvin