Pro/E Designer-Drafter seeks work in So. Calif

Attached you will find my Resume-Portfolio in "ZIPPED" PDF format.
Briefly, I am a Pro/E User in So. Calif. that has worked in the capacity
of a Designer, Solids/Surfaces Modeler as well as a Drafter. I am seeking Contract or Direct work in any or all of these capacities.
Additionally I own a diverse range of 2D and 3D Graphical software that would be of help and interest to almost ANY company or industry. I also own a powerful Laptop, so, as an option, a potential client need not supply the Hardware (or in some cases, the software).....JUST THE WORK!!!
Over more than 20 years I have worked in a diverse range of companies and industries. I have worked with Pro/E more than 12 years, Modeling, creating Assemblies, and Drafting. I am currently using Pro/E 2001, and looking for an chance to learn the latest version, Pro/E Wildfire.
In closing, I am proud and humbled to mention that a design I created was the subject of a short article in the Nov 21 2005 issue of "Plastics News", pg 8.
Please have a look at my Resume-Portfolio. I seek Contract or Direct work in the regions served by the following So. Calif. telephone Area Codes:
714 , 949 , 562 , 909 (I am open to other areas on weekends)
Thank You VERY MUCH for your VALUABLE time!!!!!!!
snipped-for-privacy@scsmail.com
1-714-557-1964 (Leave a message on the machine for "Ivan Jr.")
Again, Thank You VERY MUCH for your VALUABLE time!!!!!!!!!!!!!