contract SW drafter needed

Our sister company needs a SW drafter on a contract basis. The drafter will create models of existing parts/assemblies (electrical switch assemblies housed in plastic) either from ACAD or from physical samples, and then create associated drawings. The drafter is to use company CAD station and work on company premises. We are located near O'Hare, Chicago. Rate, duration, etc.. "the boss" decides, you may discuss it with him.

Please contact me with a cover letter/resume/rate if you are interested.

Thank you,

Arif Oguz Chicago, IL

Reply to
arif

Contracting you won't have need of a resume and cover letter. To my knowledge, a professional technical group which exchanges ideas relating to day to day workings of Solidworks often has the types of business folks that you might be looking for, I can assure you that they are not little kids but very professional.

Good luck, John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

Then again, there ARE a few retards and morons that frequently post here. Present company excluded, of course. ;-) NOT

Reply to
Sporkman