* CONTRACT * Junior Draftperson

Title: Junior Draftperson
Details:
PROCOM Ottawa has a client who is seeking a Junior Draftperson for a 6 month contract

Qualifications / Duties:
* College drafting diploma or similar discipline with exposure to drafting coupled with one to two years experience * To create, maintain and release 3D product definition assembly drawings through ECO's and markups * Will need to be able to interact closely with R&D, PSE, Manufacturing and CMS * Minimum one year experience using Pro-Eng 2001 or Wildfire modules, including Basic Pro-Eng, Pro Process, Pro cabling and Pro-intralink. * Minimum one year experience using AutoCAD 2000 or higher.
Assets:
* Experience with Valor, Adobe, FileMaker, SAP, Excel and Word
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Ottawa (Ontario, Canada)
Start date: August 2, 2005
Interviewing: ASAP
Rate: Negotiable (commensurate with experience)
Professional Computer Consultants Group Ltd. (Procom) is a privately owned Canadian Company established in 1978 to provide Information Technology (IT) Professional Services to Clients in both the Public and Private Sectors. With more than 1700 Technical Resources on staff Procom generates revenues in excess of $200 million annually. Procom provides end-to-end IT services and solutions to clients worldwide utilizing a highly individualized business model that combines its on-site and off-site operations. Procom, together with strategic alliances, has operations spanning 34 locations in 15 countries across 4 continents - covering over 80% of the world IT market. Currently, it serves global markets through offices throughout North America. As a result of its market success Procom currently ranks as the 7th largest IT Professional Services Firm in Canada.
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed. However, only suitable candidates will be contacted further.
Please submit your most recent resume to:
Derek Weber Senior Technical Recruiter PROCOM
300 March Rd., Suite 600 Kanata, Ontario K2K 2E2
Fax: (613) 270-9449 Phone: (613) 270-9339 ext 231 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@procom.ca
Your resume will not be submitted to our clients without your full knowledge of the opportunity and consent.
OK. After 8 posts by these jer...gentlemen, it's time to see if there's any more room in the killfile.

any
Yep here's a copy of my post (from another group) last time the posted this crap:
I find it annoying that a placement company uses "spam" as their way of finding people. And most annoying of all is their insistence of posting the same exact post over and over again (6 posts to this group in the last 13 days). Newsgroup retention (worst case scenario) is at least 5 days (good providers have 30+ days retention time). Anyone that was interested in the posting would respond, they wouldn't need to see it 6 times and then say "oh, maybe that's for me!"
Of course this whole conversation is irrelevant. IMHO most "spammers" only care about themselves and don't bother to read what other people have to say anyway (i.e. Procom will probably never read yours or my posts). Of their 36,000 posts about job listings the majority are done in "jobs" newsgroups (which is good) but they repeat the same post ~once/day (which is bad, especially in a group with minimal "noise").
Just my thoughts,
Michael (LS) PS - I am in no way affiliated with the OP and therefore don't feel the need to help them do their jobs correctly/successfully, but I do reserve the right to tell them what they're doing is wrong....
(FTC address for spam complaints)
Looks to me like your half-way there, Michael. Why not finish the thing?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Because I'm not a rat!!! Also, maybe the OP can willingly change their ways without having to be told to.
I boy can dream....
Think of it as "whistleblowing" instead of "ratting".

Welcome to ott.jobs. There's plenty of "recruiting agencies" that are known to crosspost or multi-post. You can tell because they make postings about jobs in places other than Ottawa.
Pffffffffff no matter what method they use to recruit poeple it all comes down to basics you dont pay decent wages you dont get employees period
next

thing?
ways