Calculator on Autocad?

Is there a way to call up a calculator from the autocad menu. I know there's the system calculator, all the same this option,
if it doesnt' already exist, could be woven into Autocad.
For LT: ^C^C_ai_startapp;"calc.exe"; For Full Version: ^C^C(startapp "calc.exe")
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /
Chip Harper wrote:

I am assuming the above is a customisation of some kind. Can you tell me where i would add this?
It would go in a new custom toolbar button.
You can also reach the built-in calculator in AutoCAD by typing CAL. It's not pretty but it works, and when used transparently, it can feed the result directly to a command.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Thanks guys, my new button worked out a treat.
wouldn't it be nice if AutoCAD included an feet/inches calculator.

In an imperial drawing the native CAL calculator accepts inches and feet.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

AutoCAD 2006 has a great calculator built in. Not as good as my handheld though.
Chris