Pro/E Capable Machining

If anyone is tired of making drawings or translating their models to IGES format for a machine shop, we can help. We specialize in machining both production and prototype parts using just your native Pro/E model. We use Pro/MAN for our programming so we maintain the associativity with your models should you ever have changes. We are located in the Pacific NW, and we work with customers all over the country from NH, to TX and CA. Check out our web site and give us a try.

Pro CNC Inc.

445 Sequoia Dr. Suite 113 Belligham, WA 98226 888-4 PROCNC 360-714-9000 ph. 360-714-9007 fx.
Reply to
Paul Van Metre

Paul, How do you handle tolerances?

Reply to