e-drawings

I am tring to make an E-Drawing of a part with two views, each view is a different configuration, and I placed notes below the views (attached to the views), and the E-Drawing will not show the Notes. I also had a similar problem with a weld symbol on the drawing not showing up in the E-Drawing. Is this a normal problem? Should I make a pdf instead? Who is using E-Drawings?

Reply to
Discovery

we have run into the same problem with E-Drawings/Solidwork Viewer... Stuff just disappears out of the blue... My VAR said it was maybe supposed to be fixed with the last version of 2005 (SP1.1)... We make PDF files for the guys on the floor to look at... That seems to work pretty good...

Jeff

Discovery wrote:

Reply to
Jeff