Problem with line font

Hi, I am having a really bad time trying to set my lines font with the dialog box Component Line Font. I've got an A3 drawing with 12 views:
section, cropped and special configuration views showing the internal parts of the huge assembly. First problem: I try to set the font line of some components to Phantom. It doesn't work, nothing change. Second problem: If I try to insert new views, the font line should suppose to be "Default" but it shows up "Phantom". I get these problems only with drawings containing lots of views.
I do know I could set every little single lines by hand with the Line Style command but it just doesn't make any sense Redoing a complete annotated view is not a solution either.
I have read earlier post about that. It seems that it's a known bug that has always existed. Could someone confirm that.
Thanks Jean-Claude