Pro/E Laptops

I'm looking to buy a laptop to run Pro/e on; however, I'm not sure if I should buy a Dell M60 or save a few bucks and get the Dell Latitude D800. Has anyone ran Pro/e on either system? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank,

Big Vick

Reply to
Big Vick

I am running Pro/E on a Dell M60 with no problems. I am not sure about the Latitude Doug

Reply to
Doug

Dell Inspiron 5150 works fine in winxp sp2 and debian testing

in windowws you need to be careful with the nvidia drivers, if the dell's do not work good enough, use hacked .inf's so you can use nvidia's drivers

Reply to
none