Laptops for Pro-Engineer

I'm using an M50 (less than a year old) which is working fine - 2001 and wildfire. Though it has always been a bit slower than I hoped. Excellent display quality.
Sean
-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean Kerslake Dept. Design & Technology Loughborough University LE11 3TU UK
snipped-for-privacy@lboro.ac.uk
01509 228317
Reply to
Sean Kerslake
I have a Dell M50 running a 2GHz P4 CPU and 512MB ram.
The screen is awesome and I run Pro/E and Ansys DesignSpace quite happily on there.
Not the smallest of machines but I travel very often with it and it is fine to carry - even with the spare battery in the drive bay. Battery life is around 4 hours with both bays filled.
Reply to
Phil [re-create-it]

Site Timeline