Laptops for Pro-Engineer

Does anyone have experience of using; - HP N800 - Dell M50 - Dell M60 laptops with both Pro/Engineer and Pro/Intralink?

Reply to
Malcolm James

I'm using an M50 (less than a year old) which is working fine - 2001 and wildfire. Though it has always been a bit slower than I hoped. Excellent display quality.

Sean

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean Kerslake Dept. Design & Technology Loughborough University LE11 3TU UK

snipped-for-privacy@lboro.ac.uk

01509 228317
Reply to
Sean Kerslake

I have a Dell M50 running a 2GHz P4 CPU and 512MB ram.

The screen is awesome and I run Pro/E and Ansys DesignSpace quite happily on there.

Not the smallest of machines but I travel very often with it and it is fine to carry - even with the spare battery in the drive bay. Battery life is around 4 hours with both bays filled.

Reply to
Phil [re-create-it]