Pro/Engineer

Sorry for the humble question and my bad english

a customer of mine has an old version of ProE (19)

He does'n want to change that version

now he would like to buy another licence for a notebook that he would like to use somtimes, instead of use his Desktop at home.

How can we do? is it possible???

He uses the release 19 on a Win Nt 4 based workstation

Does that version run on Win2K or XP ???

thanks for your replies

Umberto

Reply to
umberto

Hallo Umberto, I you buy a new (additional) license you get a license for the current Version. It is Possible to get license file in a compatible format for older versions.

- i.e. ProE2001 but we have never tried to install an outdatet version (<

2001). The new license file format is ready for license borrowing, Wich is not compatible with Versions before Wildfire2. Installing Version 19 on Win2K ... happy birstday 8o).

- For more info ask PTC.

Ingo

Reply to
Ingo Hochmuth