Dell Laptops

I'm looking to buy a Dell Laptop to run CAD
Can anyone out there give some feedback on Dells?
Suggestions for Min Spec & Mid Spec as I don't want to spend as much
as the absolute top end.
Obviously I have to fill the thing full of RAM, and Min 60 GBytes Hard Disk but what else ?
Alan
If you're going to do work on it for any length of time, get a NumPad!
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I stopped buying Dells. Most of the ones we had suffered a major malfunction within the typical three years of service. I've since switched to Winbook. After two years, I had to send one back for a dead HDD. We have over 10 of them now. Keep in mind that laptops tend to be less reliable than a tower and is still quite a bit more expensive for the equivelent power.
Don't worry much about high end video unless you play games on it. AutoCAD don't need it. Enough memory is most important to AutoCAD or the computer will become slow and unstable no matter how fast the cpu is. -S