Image Correlation Problem

Hi

I am using AutoCAD Map 3D 2005 and RasterDesign2005. I created a TF

correlation file with RasterDesign2005.

Now when I am inserting the Image with the help of IInser

(RasterDesign command) it fits to the vector, But when I insert th image with MapIInsert (AutoCAD Map Command) then it is shifted fro the vector

In both the cases Image Insert dialogbox shows same Insertion Poin

X,Y,Z and density value, units etc

I can't get the problem behind it. My user has to use AutoCAD Ma

only, He doesn't have RasterDesign

Please help

By

Alanka