Image Correlation Problem

Hi
I am using AutoCAD Map 3D 2005 and RasterDesign2005. I created a TF
correlation file with RasterDesign2005.
Now when I am inserting the Image with the help of IInser
(RasterDesign command) it fits to the vector, But when I insert th
image with MapIInsert (AutoCAD Map Command) then it is shifted fro
the vector
In both the cases Image Insert dialogbox shows same Insertion Poin
X,Y,Z and density value, units etc
I can't get the problem behind it. My user has to use AutoCAD Ma
only, He doesn't have RasterDesign
Please help
By
Alanka