Macro problem setting Image Quality

I'm trying to use a macro to, among other things, bump up the shaded
image quality. The line that I think should work is this:
Part.SetUserPreferenceIntegerValue swImageQualityShaded, 100
Am I using the wrong call or is there something else that I need to
call along with this? Thanks for any help.
dp
Reply to
dpodz
DP,
The problem is that this is a integer value, so 100 is not valid. There are three valid values, (0-2), each one corrisponds to a specific constant. If you use 2 then you also have to use swImageQualityShadedDeviation and supply a double value that corrisponds with the current chord value.
JP
Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP