Image Quality !!!

I am facing a problem. I need to render some Solidworks Parts ( using
3D STUDIO MAX )...but even after setting IMAGE Quality to Highest
Resolution, I am not getting smooth surface ...especially at the
curvatures on the model.
I was wondering ...if its possible to increase image quality. I have
not yet installed latest service pack...Is it something to do with
installing the service packs.
Thanks.
Amit.
Reply to
Amit
No, it has to due with curvature quality and c1 c2 ect.. tangency. SW has certain limitations in that area.
Reply to
Rocko
Amit,
I assume your trying to output a VRML (this format uses screen resolution) to read into Max.
What type of video card do you have
Mark
Reply to
MM