Image Quality !!!

I am facing a problem. I need to render some Solidworks Parts ( using

3D STUDIO MAX )...but even after setting IMAGE Quality to Highest Resolution, I am not getting smooth surface ...especially at the curvatures on the model.

I was wondering ...if its possible to increase image quality. I have not yet installed latest service pack...Is it something to do with installing the service packs.

Thanks.

Amit.

Reply to
Amit

No, it has to due with curvature quality and c1 c2 ect.. tangency. SW has certain limitations in that area.

Reply to
Rocko

Amit,

I assume your trying to output a VRML (this format uses screen resolution) to read into Max.

What type of video card do you have

Mark

Reply to
MM