Somone have a macro that...

Does someone have a macro that removes all colors from an assembly? I
have one that removes from a part but someone in their infinite wisdom
here has colored in assemblies, sub assemblies and sub sub assemblies,
so that macro wont work for me. Gahhhh! Now trying to get the paint
scheme on this top level is a nightmare! I just need to remove all the
colors from all the assemblies.
Ben
Reply to
Ben Eadie
I think Matt does on his website. Don't remember the URL though.
Reply to
TOP
"take the garbage out, dear"
Matt's original website has some color macros, but from the organization, it looks like the color removal works for parts, not assemblies:
There is also a macro to remove face colors on this site, but I doubt that it is what you want:
I have a macro, of unknown provenance, that I saved but have never used that might be what you want. I'll email it to you.
Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems
Reply to
Jerry Steiger
Jerry,
Ya, if you dont mind emailing that to me, all the others deal with parts not assemblies...
Tank Ewe
Ben
Reply to
Ben Eadie
I have an add-in loaded that adds or removes the colors in an assy - it was a give-away that I got at SWW2005 from Barry-Wehmiller. You might send an email to Babu Natarajin there at BWIR to see if he will send you the latest copy. The part of the addin that handles the colors only works one level deep, but it might be better than what you are currently doing.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
He has it for download on his site.