Link to dimension in move face feature

Does anyone know how to link to a dimension in a "Move Face" feature?
I have a "move face" feature using the rotate function in the model. I
rotated the face 0.8 for adjustment reasons. Now, I would like to link a note in the drawing to this 0.8 rotation dimension so that it update if it were ever changed in the future. Usually you can double click on the feature in the model to show the dimensions, go to the dimension properties, and copy the dimension name for use in the note. However, when you double click on the move face feature, no dimension is shown. I thought I would take a stab at the dimension name as "D1@Move snipped-for-privacy@Part1.sldprt". This did not work. I have no way of knowing what the dimension name is.
Any other thoughts???
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.

Brian,
Thanks for the work around.
It seems like these dimensions, as well as the others that you mention, should be accessible externally. The data has got to be kept somewhere deep in the code. I will consider this a bug and report it. Hopefully I will get an number. Of course out of the 10-12 numbers that I have gotten over the years, only 1-2 have been fixed yet.
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.