Display of feature dimensions in model view

Can anyone tell me where to find the control that allows the user to click on a model edge and have the dimension of that edge pop up onto the screen in the model view. The particular sketch feature can then be changed in the model view.

Reply to
George

You can double click a model face to get the associated feature & sketch dimensions to pop up. Double click one of the dims that popped up to edit it.

I've never heard of a way to do this with the selection of an edge. I bet that's because two different features can meet to make an edge.

Reply to
Edward T Eaton