Automatic editing of dimensions after placement?

Folks:

I have SW2006 both at work and at home (different SP's, but that shouldn't matter). On my work machine, when I dimension something in a sketch and place the dimension, it automatically opens up the editing popup window so that I can change the dimension to whatever I want.

On the home machine, it places the dimension, but then I have to manually double click it to open the popup to edit it. Not a huge deal, but I've searched through the "options" menu and can't find the switch that would make my home machine behave like my work machine.

Anyone know what I should poke?

Thanks.

Reply to
Marc J. Zeitlin

tools, options, general, input dimension value first one in the list

Reply to
matt

Thanks! That could be made a tad less obscure :-).

Reply to
Marc J. Zeitlin