Dimensions not showing util you click?

Hey, this seems to happen only (I think) when editing a part in assembly. When editing a sketch I don't see the dimensions I'm adding until I click to place them. In part mode, you see and can drag the dimension to where you want it. I've looked at the options but I can't seem to find andthing related to this.

Thanks for your help

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

BUG! What SP are you on? Don't quote me on this, but I think it is fixed in either SP4.0 or 4.1. Can't say myself. Have not upgraded yet...

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Seth,

I'm on 3.4 now. Been holding off on 4.1 due to some issues posted on this board. Thanks for the information.

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

I have seen it many times, randomly as far as I can tell. I am on 4.1 but I don't know if I've seen it since updating. I'll try to watch for it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Happens to me often in 3.4, haven't seen it yet on 4.0...

Reply to
Boris