sketch dimensioning question

This seems new to 2005 and relates to trying to create dimensions while in sketch mode.

Is there anyway to prevent the dimension text from sitting in the middle of my mouse curser when I'm trying to pick the second object for the dimension? I can barely see what I'm picking because of this dimension text!

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

I anxiously await a fix for this - I figured it was just something I had forgotten and had always been that way.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

let's see,... it will probably take a next release to fix it because they are adding more things which will push this fubar behind...

Reply to
Paul Salvador

This seems to be a rather basic issue that everyone must be dealing with. Everyone dimensions and in fact this issue must be in the face of each SW2005 user at least 50 times a day.

I must be saying "GET THE %$@&(* TEXT OUT OF MY WAY" about 20 times a day. Multiple this times the number of SW users and you likely have lots of swearing going on. Maybe it's a plot to have all SW designers end up in hell with the SW programmers. ;>)

Bob

Reply to
Bob

It's basic job security for SW Corp and it's programmers.

Please submit your annual subscription... and wait for the next release and sp and watch more things break so we can do it all over again....

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador