Question on the 3d sketch tutoral

I am working on the 3d sketch tutorial and I am having a hard time trying to dimension a circle. I can change the dia with out any problem
but I am trying to move the center point 11mm on the X axis and just can not seem to figure out how. I am coming from TurboCad and I can tell you I am extremely impressed by SW. Thanks for any help

you are moving the circle, not just a ctr point.
I don't even bother putting turbocad on my resume. what a MASSIVE load of crap that is.
Laz wrote:

Frankly I am not a draftsmen I am being forced into it. I am a programmer by proffesion. The last time I looked at a cad system before I started this was in 86 so Turbocad looked pretty good to me :) Solidworks is light years ahead of it. It does so much for you that it is down right scary. I am working on the hinge tutorial now.
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:01:10 -0400, David Scribler

I come from 2D CAD package background too, and my impression is that you need to think dimensions. Dimensions seem to drive things where you want them. I was using to picking something up, then moving it x,y to a new place.
Try adding a dimension from a fully defined point (edge,face whatever) to the centre of the circle, and entering the correct distance for the dimension.(Edit the circle sketch, add smart dimension) That should work...