inserting sketch dimensions from annotation views automaticaly into drawing views

Hi, This is intriguing me!

How do I insert automatically, sketch dimensions (not feature dimensions) into drawing views without repeating all dimensions as reference dimension in part document? The reason I need them is that in drawing mode there is almost no way to insert dimensions from silhouette edges besides duplicating edges with sketch entities - this looks to me too cumbersome. On the other hand, I don't like the option of Split line feature>Intersection plane, because it messes all my assembly and other in-context parts + introduces many unnecessary faces to the model.

Surely I'm doing something in the wrong way or I don't know what else....

Whoever will enlighten me will be blessed :-)

cheers, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

I take back all my words! Forget that I asked it - I found it! On the insert model view of course!

Next time I'll try my best to search more patiently through the documentation, before posting here (now I will bang my head against the screen.... the hell with it, it is an LCD one, first I need to search a CRT one or I will satisfy my self destructive frustration on the wall :-) )

Reply to
Gil Alsberg