Upgrade '05 -> '06 = problems with pictures in sheet formats

Anybody have an answer for this one? I'm about at the end of my rope.

Imported pictures onto the sheet format in '05 always had a black border around them. However, when you "save to .pdf" the black border didn't print. That was great.

Now with '06, the black border prints on the pdf.

My title blocks are all jacked up now because of the extra boxes all over the place.

I didn't even notice it until a coworker asked. Anybody else had this problem??

Thanks.

Reply to
ick

sounds like a bug that should be reported. which sp is that?

Reply to
neil

This sound like a similar problem that has been discussed recently, note Eric's posting

John Layne

John Layne

Yes sounds like the same problem I'm having. Piece of junk. I guess I'll just have to print to Adobe. Sure was handy to be able to save directly though.

Reply to
ick