Feature Manager - Feature Tree Symbology

Hi,
Does anyone have an all inclusive reference or guide to the ASCII symbol meaning(s) used within the SW Feature Manager - Feature Tree? Or this a
secret? I have searched the internet (via Google) and found little except references to SW courses, i.e. no real data.
For Example: External Reference (->), Broken Reference (->x), etc. What is the (-) in front of a part (or subassembly) in an assembly?
Sorry if this is trivial, I just cannot seem to find much on this... or maybe I do not know what to ask the Help menu within SW...
Thanks,
Aron
Do a search in SolidWorks Help for "FeatureManager Design Tree Conventions" The 4th one on the list detials the icons and their meanings.
John Layne www.solidengineering.co.nz

underdefined mate condition
Thanks everyone! Just what I needed...
Aron <-- Happy for now!