Feature Manager - Feature Tree Symbology

Hi,

Does anyone have an all inclusive reference or guide to the ASCII symbol meaning(s) used within the SW Feature Manager - Feature Tree? Or this a secret? I have searched the internet (via Google) and found little except references to SW courses, i.e. no real data.

For Example: External Reference (->), Broken Reference (->x), etc. What is the (-) in front of a part (or subassembly) in an assembly?

Sorry if this is trivial, I just cannot seem to find much on this... or maybe I do not know what to ask the Help menu within SW...

Thanks,

Aron

Reply to
Aron Bacs, Jr.

Do a search in SolidWorks Help for "FeatureManager Design Tree Conventions" The 4th one on the list detials the icons and their meanings.

John Layne

John Layne

underdefined mate condition

Reply to