Lime/dark green color in feature tree

In the feature manager design tree, I have some parts, sub assemblies that are a lime, or dark green color, I am trying to find out what
this is telling me. Can anyone give me an insight into what I am seeing. I will sure appreciate it.
Thanks

If you RMB on the offending feature, there is a menu item (you may have to expand out your menu to show the hidden items) called "What's wrong". This should give you a brief description of the problem.
In general, this olive green colour is when associativity has been lost, e.g. through deletion or suppression of geometry.
John H