SW2008-Problem with command manager

Of late I have been having a problem with the command manager. It seems to stick. What I mean is that if I am working on an assembly and create a drawing from the assembly, the command manager will not switch to drawing commands when in the drawing. There doesn't seem to be any way to manually switch either. Similarly if I work on a part in context and open that part, the command manager may stay in assembly mode.

Has anyone else seen this?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Yes, I see this as well in SW2008. SP2.0ev helped from the earlier releases and I am hoping that the official release (today) of SP2.0 will resolve this issue.

Cheers,

Anna

Reply to
Anna Wood