SW2004 Command Manager

I have 2 drawings that both exhibit the same thing. Somehow, somewhere I lost the Drawing & Annotations chunks of the Command Manager - all I have is Assemblies & Sketch. They both used to be ok, but then disappeared. I can turn on the regular toolbars, but what happened to my CM? Any thoughts?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Hey Wayne, No idea why they went away, but you can RMB on the command button and turn them back on again. Sorry if this answer is very obvious, and has already been tried.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Actually, yes, and it works, but I still wonder why they went on a vacation. Thanks for the reply, though.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Wayne,

I found that the best way to set up toolbars (inc. the new command manager) is to have open a drawing, a part and an assembly, then tile the window so all 3 are visible. Then switch between the different windows whilst setting up the various toolbars. This will allow you to optimise the setup so your toolbars do not keep dancing around as you open the various types of windows.

HTH

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen

Excellent advice. I do the same. The problem stems from the fact that any toolbar shared by more than one document type cannot be placed in a different location in each document type. It would be nice to be able to do that.

Jim, S.

Reply to
Jim Sculley