SW2008-Command manager

Does anyone have a sure fire way to make sure the command manager for drawings comes up when a drawing is displayed, the command manager for assemblies when assemblies are displayed and the command manager for parts when parts are displayed. SW seems to have a lag and displays the command manager for the last view up, not the current one. At this moment I have a drawing up that has no external references (a schematic) and the part command manager is displayed which mean I have to go hunting for icons.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Seen that too, especially when I have some bigger files open and browse between them. At least it was like that before Sp 2.1 And I agree it's a PITA to look for commands in the menus.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

Thanks guys.

Now all I need is for SW to ask me to provide a reproducible example. :)

TOP

Reply to
TOP

We see it a lot too. Usually when working in drawing files and switching back and forth to parts or assemblies. Usually a simple ctrl-tab over to the other document and then back to the drawing resolves the problem.

Reply to
yawdro

That is the work-around. Thanks.

TOP