Api sketch text

I have written a macro to change the text value of a sketch with a text
feature.
SketchText.Text = NewText
It works fine, but it does not update. I must edit the sketch, right click
on sketch text enitity, select properites which opens the text sketch
window. After closing the window the text updates. Is there a API command
to update the sketch text?
Thanks
Warren Harwood
Reply to
Warren
[...]
Hey Warren, We get it. You wrote a macro.
Muggs
>I have written a macro to change the text value of a sketch with a text > feature. > SketchText.Text = NewText > It works fine, but it does not update. I must edit the sketch, right click > on sketch text enitity, select properites which opens the text sketch > window. After closing the window the text updates. Is there a API command > to update the sketch text? > > Thanks > Warren Harwood > > > >
Reply to
Muggs
I have written a macro to change the text value of a sketch with a text feature. SketchText.Text = NewText It works fine, but it does not update. I must edit the sketch, right click on sketch text enitity, select properites which opens the text sketch window. After closing the window the text updates. Is there a API command to update the sketch text?
Thanks Warren Harwood
Reply to
Warren
I have written a macro to change the text value of a sketch with a text feature. SketchText.Text = NewText It works fine, but it does not update. I must edit the sketch, right click on sketch text enitity, select properites which opens the text sketch window. After closing the window the text updates. Is there a API command to update the sketch text?
Thanks Warren Harwood
Reply to
Warren
I have written a macro to change the text value of a sketch with a text feature. SketchText.Text = NewText It works fine, but it does not update. I must edit the sketch, right click on sketch text enitity, select properites which opens the text sketch window. After closing the window the text updates. Is there a API command to update the sketch text?
Thanks Warren Harwood
Reply to
Warren
Warren, Wake up! And get your finger off the send button!!!
>I have written a macro to change the text value of a sketch with a text > feature. > SketchText.Text = NewText > It works fine, but it does not update. I must edit the sketch, right click > on sketch text enitity, select properites which opens the text sketch > window. After closing the window the text updates. Is there a API command > to update the sketch text? > > Thanks > Warren Harwood > > > >
Reply to
Muggs
Will a CTRL-Q cause it to update without going into the sketch.
Corey
> I have written a macro to change the text value of a sketch with a text > feature. > SketchText.Text = NewText > It works fine, but it does not update. I must edit the sketch, right click > on sketch text enitity, select properites which opens the text sketch > window. After closing the window the text updates. Is there a API command > to update the sketch text? > > Thanks > Warren Harwood > > > >
Reply to
CS
I am going to try to get Warren to stop posting by e-mailing directly this is ludicrous