Api sketch text

I have written a macro to change the text value of a sketch with a text feature. SketchText.Text = NewText It works fine, but it does not update. I must edit the sketch, right click on sketch text enitity, select properites which opens the text sketch window. After closing the window the text updates. Is there a API command to update the sketch text?

Thanks Warren Harwood

Reply to
Warren

[...]

Hey Warren, We get it. You wrote a macro.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

[...]

Warren, Wake up! And get your finger off the send button!!!

Reply to
Muggs

Will a CTRL-Q cause it to update without going into the sketch.

Corey

Reply to
CS

I am going to try to get Warren to stop posting by e-mailing directly this is ludicrous

Reply to
CS