editing an existing sketch. vs. starting a new one

coming from a One Space Designer & Solidworks background, i'm trying to "go back into" an existing sketch, to edit it.

but it (pro-e wildfire) "won't let me" -- i can't find out how to get into the original drawing mode that i was in when i created the sketch.

i can't imagine that pro-e forces users to get the sketch (from which a geometry is created) right, first time every time.

so, in pro-e, how do i modify an existing sketch ? i don't mean go in and change dimensions - i mean "start drawing new stuff".

thanks.

Reply to
wwswimming

That's a lot of pecking to ask;

"How do I Edit (Definition) a sketch?"

8~) Ok, so I'm a wise a$$.

WF1 or 2, interal or external (to the the feature)?

==============================

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Guest, lets that this the easiest way since your a newer user

  1. Locate the feature that you want to change in the model tree

  1. Right hand mouse click on the feature and select "Edi Definition

  1. You are now in the feature dash board
  2. Choose the Placement butto
  3. Then select the Edit button, this will place you in the sketc selection windo
  4. Select the Sketch button and your ready to make graphical change

Good luck, I'm doing this from the top of my head I'll check tomorro

morning to make sure that I have all of the terminology correct

Later, Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28