SWW2005 writeup

I went through all my conference notes and tried to organize them in a
reasonable manner to share with our users, our User Group, all of you, etc.
So, if you wish to experience the show through my eyes & ears, go to one of
the links. The first one gets you to the main page of the SW Community.
The second goes straight to the article. The third is a link on our User
Group web site that holds a PDF version. It has my original formatting and
will print well. But it doesn't have the picture of Burt. Your choice.
WT
Main page

Direct

User group page

Wayne Tiffany
I read that this morning. Nice writeup. I'll need to read it again soon to try to absorb the tips you included.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
MAN, my notes don't look anything like that! Your the guy I wanted to sit next to in high school.
Thanks Wayne, very good job, Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Obviously that should have been:
"You're the guy I wanted to sit next to in high school."
BTW, it was great to meet you at SWW Wayne. For those who didn't get a chance to meet Wayne at SWW, he's actually nicer in person than he is on the NG, if you can believe that.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
And just think - I did it all with my sort of broken pen! Those of you that saw it, wondered aloud about it. It was one of those really nice ultra-fine tip ones that has the roller ball at the end of a slim tube. Well, during the first session, I was using it, capping it, using it some more, capping it, use.....oh no!! - the tip is bent!! So, after calmly assessing the situation, I figured out how to hold it and use it anyway. Great conversation piece! :-)
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Ahh, flattery will get you ...... a free pass to our next user group meeting! :-)
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
I'm with Muggs. It was nice to meet you at SWW. I read the SW Community article this morning. Great reporting job. I'm sahring the SWW experience with my user group also and I think I'll be borrowing parts of your write up. Mine wasn't as complete as yours. Good Job
Rob
Wayne Tiffany wrote:
actually
Reply to
Rock Guy
bummer--can't get to the writeup. looks like all the bandwidth cap's been exceeded
Reply to
Michael
I just tried it also - error: too many connections.
If you just want the article, you can pull it off our site with the last link, or I can email it to you. Or, just try the other links later.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
got it--thanks