Western Region SolidWorks User Conference

All,

The 1st annual Western Region SolidWorks User Conference will be held September 19th and 20th at the Titan Student Union on the Cal State Fullerton campus in Fullerton, California. The conference is hosted by the Western Region SolidWorks User Groups, and features a SolidWorks Partner exhibit and more than 25 technical sessions. We are pleased to announce that Ed Eaton of the DiMonte Group, Devon Sowell of 3-D Design Solutions, and Phil Sluder of TriAxial Design and Analysis will be featured presenters. There is a nominal admission fee that covers the general sessions, exhibits, breakfast, and lunch each day, and a Monday evening reception. For more information, please visit our website at

Phil Sluder | Conference Coordinator Western Region SolidWorks User Group 2005 C/o San Diego SolidWorks User Group PO Box 921 La Mesa CA 91944-0921 Office (619) 460-0216 | Fax (619) 460-0902 | Mobile (619) 787-8725

sluder