Phoenix SolidWorks User Group Meeting, Feb 5th, 2009

Phoenix Metro Area SolidWorks User Group
Next Meeting
Thursday, February 5, 2009
4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Auer Precision Company
1050 West Birchwood
Mesa, Arizona 85210

Agenda:
SolidWorks Ten Essentials for Assemblies 2009
This is what every effective SolidWorks user needs to know about
assemblies. Topics are based on using SolidWorks every day for fun and
profit, with an enthusiastic intention of separating what=92s useful
from what is not. We will discuss Virtual Components, Multiple Mate
Mode, Master Modeling Technique, SpeedPak, and much, much more.
Guest Speaker:
Phil Sluder, Mechanical Engineer, while just a dumb engineer, has
found his calling by presenting various SolidWorks topics at user
groups and world conferences. His firm, TriAxial Design and Analysis,
is an engineering service provider near San Diego. Phil has conducted
SolidWorks training courses since 1997, and also finds time to lead
the San Diego SolidWorks User Group. Additionally, he is the Western
U.S. Representative on the SolidWorks User Group Network (SWUGN)
Committee.
Please RSVP with the meeting sign-up form located at

so we can plan refreshments and pizza for everyone.
Looking forward to seeing you Feb 5th.
Regards,
Anna Wood
Group Leader