Phoenix SolidWorks User Group, May 3rd, 2007

Phoenix Metro Area SolidWorks User Group
Next Meeting
Thursday, May 3rd, 2007
3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Auer Precision Company
1050 West Birchwood
Mesa, Arizona 85210
Guest Speaker, Matt Lombard
Matt will be joining us to share his expertise and wisdom he has
gained from his many years of using SolidWorks, along with his
irreverent sense of humor. Matt will be combining together several
aspects of his many presentations he has made to user groups across
the country and at SolidWorks World with a session on "Best
Practices".
The session will cover his best tips with some of his best practices
advice and will go into aspects of how you use these techniques to
help the user capture design intent and deal with assemblies. We will
have plenty of time scheduled to allow for a question and answer
session for everyone to ask their questions of Matt.
Complete details on the meeting and a sign-up page are available on
the Phoenix Metro Area SolidWorks User Group website at

Regards,
Anna Wood

Anna Wood
Just a reminder that our next Phoenix Metro Area SolidWorks User Group meeting is this Thursday, May 3rd.
Complete details and a sign-up form can be found at our user group website at
Matt Lombard will be our special guest speaker.
I have two copies of Matt Lombard's SolidWorks Bible 2007 that we will be raffling off at the end of the meeting, along with some other cool items that SolidWorks sent out for the meeting.
Looking forward to meeting you there...
Anna Wood

Anna Wood

Site Timeline