Phoenix SolidWorks User Group, May 3rd, 2007

Phoenix Metro Area SolidWorks User Group Next Meeting

Thursday, May 3rd, 2007

3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Auer Precision Company 1050 West Birchwood Mesa, Arizona 85210

Guest Speaker, Matt Lombard

Matt will be joining us to share his expertise and wisdom he has gained from his many years of using SolidWorks, along with his irreverent sense of humor. Matt will be combining together several aspects of his many presentations he has made to user groups across the country and at SolidWorks World with a session on "Best Practices".

The session will cover his best tips with some of his best practices advice and will go into aspects of how you use these techniques to help the user capture design intent and deal with assemblies. We will have plenty of time scheduled to allow for a question and answer session for everyone to ask their questions of Matt.

Complete details on the meeting and a sign-up page are available on the Phoenix Metro Area SolidWorks User Group website at

Regards,

Anna Wood

Anna Wood

Just a reminder that our next Phoenix Metro Area SolidWorks User Group meeting is this Thursday, May 3rd.

Complete details and a sign-up form can be found at our user group website at

Matt Lombard will be our special guest speaker.

I have two copies of Matt Lombard's SolidWorks Bible 2007 that we will be raffling off at the end of the meeting, along with some other cool items that SolidWorks sent out for the meeting.

Looking forward to meeting you there...

Anna Wood

Anna Wood