Los Angeles / Orange County User Group

Our first meeting has been scheduled for Thursday December 8th 2005 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm. The location will be:

Dauntless Molds

806 N. Grand Ave Covina, CA 91724

Map Link:

Along with food, drinks, and prize give-a-ways, Phil Sluder from the San Diego User Group will be presenting his "Solidworks Tips & Tricks" session! We will also be joined by Glen Ponter who will be giving a presentation of DB Works software. And on top of all that, we will have a Q&A session where attendies will be able to present real world problems they have encountered with solidworks, and have the whole group help them resolve it.

Anyone who is interested in attending should R.S.V.P. to: snipped-for-privacy@laocswug.com before Tuesday December 6th, so we can be sure to have enough food, and seats available. Also anyone that would be intrested in presenting a "how-to" session at a future meeting is encouraged to contact me directly.

We are very excited about this new group, and look forward to growing it as much as possible. We will be meeting on the second thursday of every even numbered month. Discussions are already underway for meeting topics for Feb 2006, so send in any suggestions you may have.

Reply to
SoCalMike