Minnesota SolidWorks User Group Banquet

Hi Everyone,
The next Minnesota SolidWorks User Group meeting will be a special
event. We planned an evening banquet with John McEleney as the keynote
speaker. We'll also feature Richard Doyle presenting SolidWorks Tips
and Tricks. You don't want to miss this special event.
It will be on May 15th from 5:30 - 8:30pm at the Hilton Airport Mall of
America in Bloomington, MN. You must register prior to this event
because space is limited and it will fill up. To RSVP or get full
details, email Dan Podzimek ( snipped-for-privacy@solidservices.net).
See you there.
Reply to
dpodz