Milwaukee Area SolidWorks User Group Meeting Notice

SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team

Please visit

to register

Milwaukee Area SolidWorks Users Group Meeting Tuesday June 6th

2:30pm - 6:00pm

Join us at: Huffy Sports Complex A division of Russell Corporation N53 W24700 S Corporate Circle Sussex, WI 53089

Presentations:

Design for Blow Molding Chris Koenig Project Engineer Huffy Sports

Come see an excellent presentation on design for blow molding. See the portable hoop bases that are part of the basketball hoop that is in your driveway. See Chris use SolidWorks in ways that can help your designs as well. Chris will be presenting SolidWorks tools such as: Volume Calculation, Part Weight, Thickness Analysis, Draft Analysis, Texture, Shelling, Design Checker, PhotoWorks and much much more.....

SolidWorks design for downstream analysis with an emphasis on Flow Analysis Owen Warr Project Manager International Thermal Systems, LLC

Come see Owen tackle the dark art of Flow Analysis using Cosmos Flow. Owen will step us through the design phase and what processes that need to be followed in order to get an accurate flow analysis.

Also on hand will be: Vince Adams Cosmos Product Manager at SolidWorks Corporation

Vince will be on hand at our meeting to answer any and all Finite Element Analysis (FEA) questions. If you are thinking about adding FEA to your solid modeling tools come to the meeting to talk with Vince. If you already have FEA and have questions come see Vince. If you already have Cosmos products, also, please come see Vince Adams and ask any question you need answered. He's ready!

Also support will be on hand from our local resellers with many great door prizes!

Also please email me snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Reply to
ken.maren

WOW, That sounds great! To bad I live in Eastern PA. I hope this (PowerPoint?) will somehow be made available to the group.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Sorry, I ment the Chris Koenig part.

Reply to
Muggs

Muggs,

Send me an email at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com after the meeting and I will be sure to get you a copy. I will also see about getting the presentation posted to a server somewhere.

Ken Maren Acting President Solidworks Milwaukee Area Resource Team (S.M.A.R.T.)

Reply to
ken.maren