Milwaukee Area SolidWorks User Group Meeting Notice

SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team
Please visit
to register
Milwaukee Area SolidWorks Users Group Meeting
Tuesday June 6th
2:30pm - 6:00pm
Join us at:
Huffy Sports Complex
A division of Russell Corporation
N53 W24700 S Corporate Circle
Sussex, WI 53089
Presentations:
Design for Blow Molding
Chris Koenig
Project Engineer
Huffy Sports
Come see an excellent presentation on design for blow molding. See the
portable hoop bases that are part of the basketball hoop that is in
your driveway. See Chris use SolidWorks in ways that can help your
designs as well. Chris will be presenting SolidWorks tools such as:
Volume Calculation, Part Weight, Thickness Analysis, Draft Analysis,
Texture, Shelling, Design Checker, PhotoWorks and much much more.....
SolidWorks design for downstream analysis with an emphasis on Flow
Analysis
Owen Warr
Project Manager
International Thermal Systems, LLC
Come see Owen tackle the dark art of Flow Analysis using Cosmos Flow.
Owen will step us through the design phase and what processes that need
to be followed in order to get an accurate flow analysis.
Also on hand will be:
Vince Adams
Cosmos Product Manager at SolidWorks Corporation
Vince will be on hand at our meeting to answer any and all Finite
Element Analysis (FEA) questions. If you are thinking about adding FEA
to your solid modeling tools come to the meeting to talk with Vince.
If you already have FEA and have questions come see Vince. If you
already have Cosmos products, also, please come see Vince Adams and ask
any question you need answered. He's ready!
Also support will be on hand from our local resellers with many great
door prizes!
Also please email me snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Reply to
ken.maren
WOW, That sounds great! To bad I live in Eastern PA. I hope this (PowerPoint?) will somehow be made available to the group.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Sorry, I ment the Chris Koenig part.
Reply to
Muggs
Muggs,
Send me an email at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com after the meeting and I will be sure to get you a copy. I will also see about getting the presentation posted to a server somewhere.
Ken Maren Acting President Solidworks Milwaukee Area Resource Team (S.M.A.R.T.)
Reply to
ken.maren